Sunday, December 7, 2014

12/7/14: Canon Gifts from Best Buy for the Holidays

Being a blogger, or for that matter a parent, my camera is my best friend.  I always have it with me and I take a lot of pictures!  Vacation pictures, kids activities, first day of school, special events and holidays are so important and you want high quality images.  I count on having a high quality camera that I can trust to get the shot.  Best Buy has you covered this year with the Canon EOS Rebel T5i which is one of the best-selling DSLRs.
Kids move fast and you want to make sure you can capture these moments.  The Canon EOS Rebel T5i makes advanced photography easy and fun which is perfect for me.  I don't have time to learn advanced techniques to take great pictures.  This camera makes it easy.
It gives you exceptional image quality, along with a host of features including:
Capture Hollywood caliber full HD video
Continuous autofocus while taking HD video
Features an 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 5 image processor to ensure vivid, crystal-clear images.
The 3" vari-angle touch screen simplifies navigation.

 Plus from December 7th to December 20th you can save $150 on the Canon EOS Rebel T5i at Best Buy!  Visit Best Buy to learn more.
Twitter Party Time!
Best Buy is hosting a Canon Twitter Party on Thursday December 18th at 7pm CST.  Feel free to join this party for a chance to receive Best Buy gift cards and other great prizes.  Tweet #HintingSeason with your top gifts that you want this Holiday from Best Buy.
This camera will capture all your memories perfectly!  You have to check it out at your local Best Buy!

Disclosure:  I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.   

No comments: